Services We Provide
Its better to be safe than sorry!
With the ever growing rental market and the introduction of Deposit Protection Schemes, landlords, lettings/managing agents, councils, recolation companies cannot afford to be complacent. Herts Inventories are here to help the letting process by offering the following services:
An inventory is a detailed list of the contents, fittings and fixtures of a property. An Inventory provides a clear and concise evaluation of the property at the time of the inventory completion. Deposit schemes prefer and favour inventories carried out by a third party, independent inventory specialist as otherwise it can be considered bias and therefore cannot be relied upon. A new inventory should be carried out at the commenceme
A Check In Report
- A check in report is prepared at the beginning of each new tenancy just before the new tenants start the tenancy. The check in is conducted at the time of move in, our independent clerk takes the tenants through the original inventory report which was produced prior to the check in.
- The check In procedure consist of both clerk and tenant going through the inventory and the listed items in ensure that both parties are in agreement with the document The tenant(s) will then sign the report to confirm its accuracy in front of our clerk.
Mid Term Inspections
- An interim inspection is usually carried out on a quarterly basis and used to inform the landlord and/or managing agent the general condition of the property. It will stipulate any issues concerning the property, whether it be the way in which the tenants are living, any maintenance issues that the tenants are facing and the overall state of the property.
Check In’s & Check Out’s
- A check out report is conducted at the end of the tenancy, upon the tenant vacating the property. We compile a report going through the original inventory outlining the condition and contents of the property, whilst allowing for fair wear and tear. Meter readings will be gathered where possible in order to stop confusion between tenant and landlord with regards to the liability of utility bills.
Moving home is hard enough and then you have to make sure that the property is clean.
- We work with estate agents and landlords to make sure that the properties are thoroughly cleaned and ready for the next tenant to be able to move in. Our experienced and reliable cleaners are on hand to provide a high quality clean for a reasonable price. We provide all the materials and equipment so you don’t have to.
- Carpets can be one of the most expensive items to purchase for the home. So, when considering their cleaning and maintenance, you will want the best for them. Carpets act as a filter in the home and collect all sorts of dust, grit and soil. Professional carpet cleaning will release those problematic soils and assist in maintaining the original look and lustre of your carpet. Having your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis will extend their life expectancy considerably, in addition to keeping them hygienic and looking good. We can help with the cleaning of your home and making sure that your carpets last longer and smell fresher.